Cooden Beach Hotel
- Venue Overview
If your dream wedding includes enjoying breathtaking views as you say “I do”, we would love to welcome you to The Cooden Beach Hotel. We are directly on the beach.
What could be more romantic than a backdrop of sparkling water, atmospheric skies, incredible sunsets and the sound of the waves?
Whether your day has a beach theme, a traditional feel or a bespoke style of your own, the unbroken views across the sea will create a special ambience.
The award-winning hotel is licensed as a wedding venue for civil weddings in a choice of glass-fronted ceremony rooms, as well as Victorian Summer House in the garden overlooking the sea.
Our in-house wedding team has exceptional experience in organising wedding ceremonies and receptions, whether you’re planning a traditional white wedding or a more relaxed gathering. We’d be delighted to listen to your ideas and assist in creating the perfect day.
- Award-winning hotel situated directly on the beach with spectacular views across the sea
- Licensed for indoor and outdoor civil weddings
- A range of stunning backdrops for your wedding photographs
- Delicious catering options including canapés and evening food options using locally sourced produce
- Bridal Suite with panoramic sea view
- Guest accommodation available. All visitors can enjoy the Brasserie on the Beach, Tavern Kitchen and Gin Palace.
- There is also a Leisure Club with swimming pool, sauna steam room and spa bath!
- Venue Details
- Civil Ceremony up to 120
- Wedding Breakfast up to 120
- Evening Reception up to 120
- Venue Testimonials
- "I would like to thank you all very much for organising such a fabulous wedding everybody commented on how wonderful the food was and the service was fantastic."
Hayley & Billy