- Venue Overview
Langshott Manor affords everything required to make your day not just memorable, but magical.
With a water-filled moat, bell tower, manicured gardens and an array of intricate features, this stylish restored 16th-century manor house has a sense of uniqueness that will leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.
As a 4 red star 3 rosette hotel, the manor lends itself perfectly to couples who long for a quiet undisturbed ceremony as well as those who wish to celebrate with a host of friends and family.
Our award-winning Mulberry Restaurant offers a delicious range of menus using locally sourced seasonal produce and can accommodate up to 60 guests for a ceremony and wedding breakfast with an additional 30 guests for an evening reception.
There are a variety of intimate spaces, menus and packages to choose from and hiring Langshott Manor as an exclusive use wedding venue is an ideal and highly affordable option. Sole use guarantees the utmost privacy, access to 22 deluxe bedrooms and all private hubs, and promises a personalised service: all of which will give your special day that additional air of exclusivity.
Complimentary show rounds are available on request, simply contact Langshott Manor and arrange an appointment with their Events Co-ordinator.
- Picture perfect gardens with gazebo, tree-lined walkway and croquet lawn
- Licensed for wedding ceremonies for up to 60 guests
- Bridal suite with four-poster bed, roll-top bathtub, working stone fireplace and waterfront views
- Bordered by Sussex and Surrey countryside makes Langshott Manor the ideal destination for your big day
- Available as an exclusive use wedding venue - includes 22 deluxe bedrooms, access to all gardens and public areas, guarantees utmost privacy
- Venue Details
- Civil Ceremony up to 80
- Wedding Breakfast up to 80
- Evening Reception up to 120
- Gardens/ Grounds
- Disabled Access
- Confetti Permitted
- Fireworks Permitted
- Candles Permitted
- Wedding Exclusivity
- Late Bar Licences
- In-house Band & Disco
- Dancing / Dance Floor
- In-house Catering
- BBQ/ Spit Roast
- Honeymoon Suite
- Bridal/ Changing Room
- Guest Accommodation
- Wedding Co-ordinator
- Venue Testimonials
- We truly had the best day of our lives. The service was excellent and the attention to detail was outstanding.
Mike and Antonia
- Venue Notes
- Minimum capacity for evening receptions is 60 guests.