- Venue Overview
Southdowns Manor, an idyllic setting for the perfect wedding and offered to you exclusively for the day.
With over 20 years’ experience in providing couples with the perfect setting for their special day, we guarantee the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Southdowns Manor, close to the Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey borders, is situated in an area of outstanding beauty, deep in the heart of the South Downs National Park.
This charming Manor has been sensitively refurbished, transforming it into a stunning, elegant venue – perfect for that special day.
Southdowns Manor will offer the warmest of welcomes to you and your guests, providing the ideal setting for smaller, more intimate events and large parties alike.
***UNMISSABLE FREE WEDDING CAKE PROMOTION***
We have teamed up with the incredible The Great British Cake Shop to bring you a very special opportunity to receive a FREE wedding cake for your big day!
Here's what you need to know:
- Book your wedding with Southdowns Manor this month* & you will automatically receive a gorgeous 3 tiered sponge cake in a choice of flavours (vanilla, chocolate or lemon) for your wedding day.
- Your cake will serve between 70-80 guests & will feature decorative flowers in a colour scheme of your choice.
Please call us on 01730 763800 or email email@example.com for more details/to make a booking.
*Terms and conditions apply - only in conjunction with wedding packages over the value of £4,000
- Venue Details
- Civil Ceremony up to 150
- Wedding Breakfast up to 150
- Evening Reception up to 200
- Outdoor Ceremony Structure
- Gardens/ Grounds
- Disabled Access
- Confetti Permitted
- Candles Permitted
- Wedding Exclusivity
- Late Bar Licences
- In-house Band & Disco
- Dancing / Dance Floor
- In-house Catering
- BBQ/ Spit Roast
- Honeymoon Suite
- Bridal/ Changing Room
- Guest Accommodation
- Wedding Co-ordinator
- Venue Testimonials
- Southdowns Manor is the place to go!! Right from day one everyone at Southdowns Manor couldn’t do enough for us. Booking with Natalie, meeting with Kate and then having Lia as our events manager, all three of them were so amazing! When Lia was given our wedding to manage she was incredible. She couldn’t do enough for us and she was on hand to answer my endless list of questions! Nothing was too much for Lia. On the day she was amazing, making sure the day went smoothly, everything was absolutely perfect on the day! Every single member of staff on the day were brilliant, all so friendly and kind. The food was incredible, we have had so many compliments on the food. The soup was the best we’ve ever tasted! We were given a personalised cake knife by the team, which is something we will treasure forever. Every part of Southdowns manor is perfect, from the staff to the building itself. We will be forever grateful to Lia and everything she did for us, for being that friendly face to keep our nerves at bay and being that one person we could go to with any questions or worries. If you’re thinking of going anywhere else for your wedding – just don’t! Southdowns Manor is the place to go!! Thank you to you all!
Amy & Bradley, September 2019