- Venue Overview
Worthing Pier's Grade 2 listed Southern Pavilion (building at the end of the pier) is going through a complete refurbishment transforming it back to its Original Art Deco Style period (beautiful chandeliers, sweeping oak floors and lots of natural light). The pier is one of the most iconic structures on the south coast as it stretches out to sea and is a perfect place for a wedding.
- Grade 2 listed Pier with stunning land and sea views with amazing photo opportunities
- Ideal for wedding receptions and civil ceremonies
- Wedding breakfast from 50 to 250 with chairs and tables included
- Ceremonies up to 200
- A fully restored Art Deco style building with sweeping floors, chandeliers, balconies inside and out as well as lots of natural light to be completed March 2014
- Central location with lots of local hotels for accommodation for guests
- Tuk Tuk to bring the bride down the pier if she wishes!
The Southern Pavilion will be open from March 2014 as a premier wedding venue for weddings and ceremonies and we are now taking wedding bookings from this date throughout 2014 and beyond. With our in house caterer and licensed bar we can cater for all occasions.
We are holding show rounds while the work is in progress from the middle of November so you can see the transformation as well as the attention to detail as it progresses.
To book an appointment for a show round or if you would like more information on the venue and enquire about dates that are available please contact us.
- Venue Details
- Civil Ceremony up to 200
- Wedding Breakfast up to 250
- Evening Reception up to 300
- Gardens/ Grounds
Balcony and miles of sea
- Disabled Access
- Confetti Permitted
- Candles Permitted
- Late Bar Licences
- Dancing / Dance Floor
- In-house Catering
- Wedding Co-ordinator