East Sussex National
- Venue Overview
At East Sussex National we offer a modern approach to a timeless celebration. The venue offers a fantastic setting for all celebrations and weddings are our forte. Our dedicated team provide a friendly and informal approach backed up with a wealth of experience. Our flexible approach means you can create a day to suit your wishes from an intimate gathering in our Pavilion Restaurant to a larger occasion in our magnificent National Suite. Our designed suites in neutral tones provide the perfect space for a huge array of colour schemes and ideas and mean you can truly make the space your own.
For those wishing to get married on-site, we have a civil licence that enables you to have the entire day under one roof.
Our fantastic views across the stunning countryside of the South Downs creates a magical setting for your photographs.
Our packages have been designed to meet a variety of budgets to include the most traditional elements of your celebration to create a day to be remembered forever. Simply tell us what would make your wedding or celebration perfect and we will help to create it.
Our team of Chefs pride themselves on creating inspiring dishes sourced from local and seasonal ingredients to suit all tastes and this is reinforced by an AA rosette.
We believe that a visit to East Sussex National is a must to truly appreciate all that we have to offer and we would be delighted to show you around.
A perfect venue for a wedding of any size:
- Individually tailored wedding packages from 20-300 guests
- A stunning countryside setting with views over the South Downs
- Picturesque lakes and lawn settings for your wedding photographs
- A variety of superb rooms whether your guest list is small or large
- Wedding exclusivity on your big day
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- Inspiring food created in keeping with our AA rosette
- Experienced and friendly team to guide you through your special day
- Award-winning spa ideal for Bridal parties to relax and pamper themselves
- A selection of bedrooms suitable for your guests individual family requirements
- Venue Details
- Civil Ceremony up to 230
- Wedding Breakfast up to 250
- Evening Reception up to 300
- Gardens/ Grounds
- Disabled Access
- Confetti Permitted
- Candles Permitted
- Wedding Exclusivity
- Late Bar Licences
- In-house Band & Disco
- Dancing / Dance Floor
- In-house Catering
- BBQ/ Spit Roast
- Honeymoon Suite
- Bridal/ Changing Room
Available on request
- Guest Accomodation
- Wedding Co-ordinator
- Swimming Pool
- Spa / Jacuzzi